- Categories:Tea knowledge
- Time of issue:2022-01-20 18:46:22
Reprocessed tea is called reprocessed tea from all kinds of Maocha or refined tea, including: scented tea, pressed tea, extracted tea, fruit tea, medicinal health tea, tea-containing beverages, etc.
- Scented tea (jasmine tea, pearl orchid tea, rose tea, sweet-scented osmanthus tea, etc.)
- Scented tea, this is a rare tea variety. It is a product that uses floral fragrance to increase the fragrance of tea, and it is very popular in China. Generally, green tea is used to make the tea base, but a few also use black tea or oolong tea . It is made from fragrant flowers and scented materials according to the characteristics of tea's easy absorption of peculiar smell. There are several flower varieties such as jasmine and osmanthus, with jasmine the most.
- Pressed tea (black brick, fuzhuan, square tea, cake tea, etc.)Extracted tea (instant tea, concentrated tea, etc., this is the type of tea cream popular in the past two years)
- Fruity tea (lychee black tea, lemon black tea, kiwi tea, etc.)
- Medicinal health tea (weight loss tea, eucommia tea, eagle tea, etc., these are mostly tea-like plants, not real tea)
- Compatibility of medicines with tea leaves to make medicinal teas to exert and strengthen the efficacy of the medicines, facilitate the dissolution of the medicines, increase the aroma, and reconcile the taste of the medicines. There are many types of this kind of tea, such as "afternoon tea", "ginger tea powder", "longevity tea", "weight loss tea" and so on.
- Tea beverages (ice black tea, ice green tea, milk tea, etc.)
- From the perspective of the world, black tea has the largest quantity, followed by green tea, and white tea is the least.
- Matcha originated in the Sui Dynasty of China, flourished in the Tang and Song dynasties, and died out in the Yuan and Ming dynasties. At the end of the ninth century, it entered Japan with the envoy of Tang Dynasty and became the quintessence of Japan. It was invented by the Han people and was ground into superfine powdered, covered, steamed green tea with a natural stone mill. Green tea is covered and shaded 10-30 days before picking. The processing method of matcha is grinding.